Samatha's Story

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Support Early Intervention

It is my passion. Early intervention is seeking help for your child before your worries become a real problem. My dream before I had my daughter was to become a teacher. After I had her, that all changed. My main goal in life was to become a therapist. Although, due to the requirements of the schoolwork I would have, I was not able to complete that dream. I decided to do Medical Transcribing instead. I wanted to be able to be here when she has all of her appointments. Many of which, she does not have anymore. (Thanks to early intervention.) And I want to be here to make sure she stays on track. In daycare, they were doing little to nothing for her and something had to be done. Since I was not able to bring awareness through my dream career, I hope to from home one step at a time. My first step is a small attempt, but it is the only thing I can do right now. I have no car-No money-Not a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment